I'm looking at you, kid!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Date with Happiness

Yesterday I went to visit Rita and the pups in Orlando!  As always, I had a wonderful time.  Rita is just adorable and her brood amazing!   Ponyo is a little whirlwind of fur!   I can't get over how much she's changed  since the last time I saw her just a week and a half ago!   She's amazing!   What can I say?!  I'm one proud puppy mama!!  : D

Below are a few of the pictures I was able to take before it started raining.


Ponyo doing her best bunny impersonation!

  
L to R: Scoops, Choji (Paco), Sumo, Mushi, and Ponyo


Mushi and Sumo are two cool cats... er I mean pups!


Meeting at the watering hole!


These innocent faces are planning a jail break I just know it!



Scoops striking her best super model pose!


Choji (Paco) is one handsome guy!


Mushi wants you to know this is NOT a doll... it's an action figure!


Ponyo says, "Alright Mom!  Enough with the pictures!  It's time to play!"

No comments:

Post a Comment