I'm looking at you, kid!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Birthdays!


Hi Everyone!  I hope this post finds you all well.   As you may already know, this year has been one of mixed emotions for me.   The loss of my Alice really hit me hard.  On August 13th  she would of turned 2 years old.  But God had bigger plans for her.  And no matter what she always lives on in my heart!

Now on to happier news, I'd like to take a moment to wish all of Alice's litter mates a Happy Birthday tomorrow!  And a super big Happy Birthday to my Remy and all his lovely litter mates that turned 2 today!  May all the puppies from these two very special litters be happy and blessed where ever they are!


Don't worry Toby I didn't forget about you! 
Next time a long awaited Toby update!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Remy! Brother Bolt waves a paw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Remy! We hope you had a wonderful time celebrating your big day. We can't wait to see a update about Toby. Thanks for sharing. Have a fantastic day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete