I'm looking at you, kid!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cardigan Rules...

  1.    If I like it, it's mine.
  2.    If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
  3.    If I can take it from you, it's mine.
  4.    If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
  5.    If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
  6.    If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
  7.    If it looks like mine, it's mine.
  8.    If I saw it first, it's mine.
  9.    If your playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10.    If it's broken, it's yours.

Unfortunately, I can't take owner ship for this.  I originally found it under a Dachshund Rules poster and decided it applied to Cardis as well!  :D  Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Interestingly, before I got to your blog, Jon Farleigh quoted this list to Dewi. So yes, it does apply to Cardigans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cardis and Pembrokes... they're both so stingy :D

    ReplyDelete